Monday, May 4, 2009

Performance Score

After accomplishing a score related to the
learningtoloveyoumore.com website, the next
stepping stone was to create a score then trade that score
with a fellow classmate and to fulfill that score as well.

The score I created requested that the person
choose a song they would like as a theme song,
create a CD cover for that song, and to write the
reason of their choosing.

The score I received to fulfill was to create a storyboard
to a song, whether a song that meant something to me
or just a classic favorite. The story board had to include
at least 4 story board squares, 2"x 2" each.

I chose to create the story board for the song "Free Bird"
by Lynard Skynard. The medium I chose was digital
using Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a program I
have been exploring within the last year but more specifically
in relation to photography. Because of this I wanted to explore
the program further in other forms of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment