Thursday, May 7, 2009

Final Project

Though I tend to rather work with my hands sculpting and creating a piece over clicking of a mouse, I found I enjoyed working with video and sound, and from examples in class I was inspired to want to further my knowledge and experience in Adobe Premiere.
The sound includes not only found sound-sound created by objects around the house (squeaky dog toys, pop cans, newspaper, etc.) as well as by mouth and hand-but also includes music from the genres of rock and classic rock (Linkin Park and Lynard Skynard-Free Bird (live)). The sound was also manipulated with filters such as pitch shifter. The video included digital imaging created in Adobe Photoshop and animation (you can see an abstract image of myself throughout). The video I manipulated was a transformers breakdancing video. Between the video and sound I used but did not limit myself to effects such as transitions, keying, color to, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment